Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Game On!

This blog post has nothing to do with Joseph E. Duncan, III, however, it does concern a scumbag who has an internet presence similar to Joseph Duncan's. The bottom-feeding parasite in question is known to myself and several other "True Crime" bloggers, and he needs to be put down like the rabid dawg that he is.

Imahologram has a Clue Game in session now at her blog regarding this low-life pervert. I'm not going to steal any of her thunder, but I do want to direct your attention to her blog and this serious issue via a somewhat lighthearted "game."

Hiding in Plain Sight; A Real Time Game for Sleuths- Part 1

Hiding in Plain Sight; Scooby-Doo Clue #2


October 12: New Clue! :::snort:::

Hiding in Plain Sight; Fruit from the Poison Tree- Clue #3


Hump it on ovah to Ima's blog to make your best guess. Winner gets to endlessly "Nyah Nyah" the loser Ick-Man responsible for the concerned "missing children" websites.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

This is STEVEN ECKMANN! He runs that nvfc.us/blog website and puts his links all over the internet,websleuths.com and court TV forums! EVERYWHERE people are talking about missing kids he does it. I KNEW IT..... I always thought there was something WRONG with that creep!!!!!!!

WHY isn't my comment coming up? This is the third time in four days I wrote this. Please,Captain,look into it. thx. OK I won't bother again.