Wednesday, March 15, 2006

BLOG: The Movie


From the years 2000 - 2005,
evil made a home in North Dakota...

Bert Frishman and Lightstruck Video Production present:




It is an adaptation of JED's Fifth Nail blog, and is being shot on location in Fargo, ND. Watch the preview at iFilm.com or at the end of this entry. It took me about 30 seconds to know they captured, at least in the preview, the gestalt I personally felt while reading Joseph Duncan's Fifth Nail blog.


I don't know 'bout that Cheech Marin mustache, though.

Good luck, RupertK, I'm very interested in seeing more of this. The concept of BLOG is original and, I believe, compelling to the tens of thousands of netizens who have pored over this freak's blog since July 2, 2005.


Click the "Play" arrow on the image below to watch the preview.



5 comments:

E. David said...

I'd see it. I'm sending the link to some people who would want to know about this. I've never heard of this group, can you give more details Captain? This is wild, when you think about it. This guy's blog and his murders have to be the first of this kind. A film based on that blog is really unique.

Thanks for keeping us informed, you have the best Duncan information and know all the details the papers don't!

Neantaeus said...

I'm not sure what to think about this. As a trailer it's not bad although the pacing suggests that the film is going to involve more hyperbole than is needed for a story about an over-the-top lunatic. And I wonder if that stupid blog, which is has been scrutinized and analyzed in such painstaking detail by so many here (and elsewhere) is capable of yielding anything more than a few bytes of interest.

But I'll suspend judgement and will probably watch it when it'd done. Gotta admire these Indies their gumption.

In any case, e.david is correct: you do put out the best and most engaging information about the beast.

Sunny said...

I can't get this thing to play, help!

JoJoFox said...

Whoa....INTENSE !

Anonymous said...

gotta love the prerequisite NIN Closer "remix".

all in all, decent trailer.