Sunday, August 07, 2005

No preliminary hearing

Spokesman-Review 8/6/05-
"Joseph Edward Duncan III, who's accused of kidnapping and murdering members of a Coeur d'Alene family in May, waived his preliminary hearing Friday.

Duncan will face an arraignment next, at which he'll enter a plea. An arraignment date will be set next week.

Duncan's preliminary hearing, at which some of the evidence against him would have been presented, had been scheduled for Tuesday.

Public defender John Adams wouldn't comment on why Duncan waived his preliminary hearing."

Probable cause in this case being what it is, I don't wonder why he waived it. He must be talking now...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The lighter background with white writing provides less of a contrast than black with white. I have been following your blog for several months now but am having a very difficult time with your new color scheme. I know...you can't please everyone. Sorry, just thought I'd throw that one in.

InlandEmpireCA said...

I think I read somewhere where they are trying to change the color......I sure hope so LOL