Sunday, July 10, 2005

Numbers Tell Tales



I have to admit, I've seen the numbers many times...just never left my cursor over them to find this eerie message
It could be anything, he's even been know to post "Duncan Warrior" a "travel bug" from Geocaching on the Jet Gazette.
Maybe it's something else...this comes from the earliest Jet Gazette I could find dated July 29, 2002.
(One of my commentors had mentioned it before and Allen of Jet Gazette mentioned it before it clicked and thought I should post a screenshot of it...cursor does not appear though.
The clearly visible numbers appear to be 87565, just to the left appears to be his signature "Jet" in cursive with something red mixed in...another number? 2, 4, ? (Picture has hue and contrast modified to clarify things)

5 comments:

HoneyWest said...

If you roll the cursor over the top left of the image, where the eyes are, it says "Who is this?" I would if the identity of the painting has something to do with the numbers.

HoneyWest said...

Oops! I "wonder".

Anonymous said...

This is intriguing but do you guys think maybe you are thinking too much? Yes this guy was smart.. but psychopaths lack common sense.

JoJoFox said...

I could be way off....could this number 287565 be his prison ID ? ...perhaps.?

Anonymous said...

Now that the link to Duncan's gay photos have been posted...

If you look at the one of him with the heavy eyeliner around the eyes...

Bares an extremely close resemblance to the "Who is this" area tag at the top of these pictures.