Saturday, July 16, 2005

Bringing on staff...

I am adding 2 people to THE CELLAR as staff.
I may add more in the future...
Polimom has more than earned a spot here and I welcome her, please let her know you welcome her as well.
The second invitation has been sent and I am awaiting acceptance, once that happens I will reveal Staff Member 2.
You guys rock!


We are going to clean up this blog a bit.
All comments will have to be made in the forum, we're getting too many comments that are not on the topic of the entry they are made on and it's very confusing to some users.
Thanks for your support and understanding as we try to get this blog uniform with easy to access information that has been verified.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mickey, Pollimon, and currently unknown new editor. THANK YOU! You are doing such a great job and I have no doubt in my mind that LE are checking on your blog, as well as Huff's, getting leads. You guys are doing the country a service. Thanks so very much.

littletxlady said...

Pollimon, welcome aboard, you are a great asset to The Celler. Mickey, hat tip to you....
Great work!

Mickey Rat said...

Polimom, not Pollimon

bloo said...

Awesome! Welcome to the cellar staff, polimom.

littletxlady said...

Polimom, I must apoligize for the typo----I didn't know how to edit it. You are still a great asset!

Anonymous said...

Welcome Polimom!!!

Thanks in advance for all of your hard work and effort!!

JS

"Weiner" said...

Hey Cellar! Your blog was mentioned in our paper (actually my mums paper in Spokane)... good job. We are going to try and make Dylan's service today. Probably won't be able to get NEAR the church. Posted a link to you. Good that you are getting help. Luvins and Licks to you..... "Weiner"

Ult said...

welcome Polimom
and future Cellar administrators.

The sleuthing you have done is so greatly appreciated.

Anonymous said...

Enjoy the working end of things, Polimom... I've enjoyed what you've done so far. Same to you, Mickey Rat. This story has taken ahold of me, and I appreciate all the info you guys have provided. Keep it up!!

surf_moon_stars said...

Welcome polimom

I am so glad to see this update....I look forward to seeing you and Mickey Rat bring justice to the table....This site as well as planethuff.com and jetduncan.com are absolutely doing an AMAZING job keeping the public, media and country on top of the timelines.....Kudos and Best to all of you.....

denise said...

Look forward to hearing more from you Polimom!

JoJoFox said...

Welcome and continued success....This Blog site is an awesome accomplishment! Hope to hear a lot from you .